A lead HR, an evolved Life-Coach and a skilled trainer with a 25 years track record of guiding HR Program Management & Employee Development for leading global firms across EU, USA, Gulf MEA and Asia Pacific
An evolved modern-day yogini with meditative experience, a certified NLP programmer, an experienced life-coach, I deploy six sigma approach & training skills to launch process driven departments. I am successfully rendering life-coaching, HR & PR to government bodies, NGOs and corporate clients in my current role.
- Apparently, I coached 25 C-Level executives as GM – HR & Admin at Indian Express.
- An adventure enthusiast, have completed 25 beautiful treks
- A highly skilled orator, I have been a panelist of various debates and programmes across colleges, media programmes and wellness & health related initiatives.
- A distinguished sports enthusiast, I have run 100+ marathons and have a thrill to learn and perform highly competitive sporting activities like Devils Circuit, an obstacle race.
- Highly creative person, I am skilled in Dastangoi, art of story-telling and an amateur poetess.
- Also a fond musician with technology up on my sleeve, I play Djembe and Durbuka with Djembe Fola and other drumming circles across Delhi (NCR) while practicing sitar and dancing as well.
- Having a multi-faceted personality, with exceptional communication and writing skills, I have been a lead lecturer to Amity, Symbiosis, Galgotia & Chit Kara University while also writing my blogs on current affairs, politics and management.